QuickBooks® is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here are 8 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks®
1. You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business. No need to worry, you’ll have the time to build your business.
2. Your business can grow with QuickBooks®. QuickBooks® will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks® will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
3. You can customize QuickBooks® to work the way you want. QuickBooks® is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks® has recently added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
4. You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks® and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
5. You will get paid faster with QuickBooks® online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks® Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
6. You can easily accept Credit Cards. With QuickBooks® Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks® Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks® software, which means you don't have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
7. You can pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks®, and you're ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks® as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online Banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks® for easier reconciliation.
8. And now with QuickBooks® Online easy remote access is available for you and your accountant in real time.
Whether you need to prepare for year end taxes, a financial review for your bank or you just need to clean up some problem areas, you'll be prepared with a QuickBooks Tune-up. With Gogola Accounting Services, our QuickBooks Professional Advisor will help you clean up and organize your bookkeeping system. Tune-up Topics:
A QuickBooks Tune-up is a smart and affordable way to get a handle on your books. Let Gogola Accounting Services, Inc., get your books in order.